Nestled on the hills of Baras, Rizal is this exquisite resort named Punta de Fabian. It is a classy yet affordable resort that provides relaxation to people who want a few days off from the city's hustles. It also caters to a lot of events like team buildings, weddings, debuts, etc.
I highly recommend Punta de Fabian due to a number of reasons:
- In here, you'll feel like you're on top of the world!
- Rizal's cool breeze indeed invigorates one's body and senses.
- You'll feel like you're a thousand miles away from stress, while being so close to the sky and the fluttering birds above.
- The view of the lake, the greens, and the city takes one's breath away.
- Punta de Fabian has wide grounds, numerous and fully equipped function rooms, dining halls, 2 swimming pools, and a videoke-billiards-darts-table tennis bar for your various team building activities.
- Their rooms are spotlessly clean and they have uber comfy beds.
- It's near and toll-free.
- It's definitely worth it.
|Coffee break by a cliff, anyone?|
|A truly relaxing escape!|
|Take a dip from one of Punta de Fabian's swimming pools!|
|Spotlessly clean rooms and bathrooms. Too bad I only had my phone camera with me.|
|Punta de Fabian's infinity pool. From a certain angle, the pool's waters stretches out to the waters of Laguna de Bay.|
|Worry not of the resort's rooms and function halls! Punta de Fabian has enough of these to make sure your requirements are all covered.|
So next time you're given the task of choosing which place to go to for your team building, you'll know what to say. ;) Save time and energy by clicking this link to start your planning session right away!